On Friday, 9 July 2021, the Vallejo Second-Friday Art Walk returns. Along with many other venues the popular down-town Vallejo event was shuttered for over a year, due to the Pandemic.
We are excited for the return of Art Walk. And, we’re eager to get back downtown and experience some of the liveliness Vallejo has to offer. More details will be available when we get closer to the event.
Vendors and performers who would like to participate, or if you’d like to volunteer with putting on the event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Artist Relief will distribute $5,000 grants to artists facing dire financial emergencies due to COVID-19; serve as an ongoing informational resource; and co-launch the COVID-19 Impact Survey for Artists and Creative Workers, designed by Americans for the Arts, to better identify and address the needs of artists.
To be eligible for a relief grant, applicants must be:
- Practicing artists able to demonstrate a sustained commitment to their work, careers, and a public audience;
- Experiencing dire financial emergencies due to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- 21 years of age or older;
- Provide a W9 and Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)—we will collect this information after you’ve been notified of your selection;
- Residing and working in the U.S. for the last two years;
- Not a full-time employee, board member, director, officer, or immediate family member of any of the coalition partners;
- Not previously awarded a relief grant from this fund.
Please note that the Artist Relief coalition partners will make final eligibility determinations as needed. Learn more by reviewing this FAQ. To apply, click here.
this is a special message for you!
Your Art Walk Community